1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old UOAM Download Link if anyone needs

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Snakeman, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For all, here is the link to it. Use the UOAM Beta 8.3.0.0 can use 8.2 but I liked the beta, could get it updated with SA files in another website ;)

UOAM.net - Home of UO Auto-Map

2. barbarous

barbarous Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what update?????

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is no update that UOAM did, just the last ver that he did that runs well. There was someone who did add all the updated files in a download for the new lands that have been added since UOAM stopped being updated, the link was on UO Hall around the time of the orig post here by me.

I went looking for you & the post where the download could be found was in this UO Hall Post back in Nov http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/225604-my-new-orc-ship.html

Like any download, be careful since it is NOT updated/made by EA or the Original UOAM maker