1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Olde funriture that is newbied/blessed? that dont decay? any value?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by THP, Jul 11, 2010.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

as the title

furniture..olde stuff thats got no extra different labels...when placed outside or in castle forecourts it does not decay...any value??

2. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

You sure this doesnt happen normally?

I ask because if it was blessed it would say so and if it was newbied it would decay in 2 minutes (or is it 1?)

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I love stuff that doesn't decay but it's pretty impossible to sell with the risk of scams. There's no way to prove the item you're being sold is a non decay.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Trev uve been in the game as long as me...u know what im talking about....furniture pieces likewooden barrels tables chairs and chests that DO NOT DECAY IF LEFT OUT.....unlocked down even in the middle of the woods. the chests are kinda nice cause u can drop 125 blackrock etc etc in em and they just dont decay...kinda free storage ???

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

thats an excellent point i guess..oh welll i love filling my courtyards with this stuff

6. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Gunga Din has a really neat collection of those type items, my favorite is a stack of runes and if memory serves, a body.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

7. DVI

DVI Guest

I know some people do buy these items, but I dont know how they value them.

I know Athelas of Atlantic may have some interest in them, Gunga from Chesapeake purchased some a month or two ago and may be interested as well.