1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old's News!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_OldAsTheHills, Feb 22, 2008.

1. This is probably old news, but there is a teleport platform in Trinsic docks to
    go to the two cannons on Magincia!

The Council of Mages should be happy, but I have heard nothing from CoM!
    Perhaps that faction is just as non-functional as Magincia is.

If this is new to CoM then CoM membership can renew their ranks.

2. I may be the only COM on this server, and as I get killed way more often then I get to kill another faction, my PUNKTE=0. So COM is pretty much non functional.
  3. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005
    Thank you for the news, I did not know this. And I hope COM gets some more recruits because of this post. Good Luck Paul!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

There are a few CoM out there. *nods* It is good news. Easier to get there and steal there sigs.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

This is good news. We need COM to re-form a fourth element for the current three way faction wars.