1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG!!!! +10 fish scroll....

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Mandrake of DF, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

...but its not a drop....

took me 8 days to fish all the quests...im a fishaholic now...

Just scroll binded all my small 5s....

but....OMG!!!

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats on that one ... now we will know soon, if those scrolls show up easier/faster, after someone has 110 fishing.

3. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Congrats!

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

was not a easy way for that one, spent 14 hrs today doing quest.... feel like a fishaholic now (had to run to store fill up the beers.... or id go insane...)

Today im off fisher for now, gonna start his training tomm to get up to 110

ill post updates once im back to quests.... Need a day no quests...

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. Congrats, that's awesome.

The RNG seems to like to behave in bursts. I got 3 really quick a couple days ago, then nothing for a day and a half. Then I got 3 more really quick earlier today. So, I'm hoping to get 8 and make me a 110 also, but the RNG hasn't been cooperating of late. Maybe tonight...

Definitely know what you mean by feeling like a fishaholic. I'm looking forward to getting 2 more and take a good long break, hehe.

7. I just made a 110 for myself. I did quests and fished for a full day after I got my 6th 105 (actually my 7th, as I ate the first one) and had nothing to show for it. Then, I got my 7th on an average sized order, and 2 quests later I got my 8th one on a tiny order for 10 Fred Lobster and 15 Blue Grouper. All this after maybe 70-80 quests, many for 70-120 fish, with nothing. All I can say is RNG...

Well, I guess we'll see what happens from here, but I can't imagine there's any way in hell that I'll try to bind up enough 105s to get 12 110s to bind. Maybe when I start getting dungeon quests there will be a shot at higher PS. Next order of business is to train fishing up to 106 at least, heading towards 110. Will be a very nice break from doing monger quests.

8. Lokida

Lokida Guest

Dear god how can you fish that long? I've been doing a few of them but I don't have the fortitude to do it like that lol. Gratz on your 110.