1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG Bos Bos hax!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HaHa, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Well hes at it again, just recently I witnessed him attack someone and deathstrike, "surely a hax "I thought who is supposed to be able to use a legal move in UO?" Then he killed and looted the person, "OMG he looted a corpse in Fel! WTF!?" Then I heard that he placed a house one time in a spot that I couldnt place one, of course it had to be a cheat right? I mean since I couldnt do it and he legally could, he had to have been cheating right? To make it even worse I once saw him deathstrike and do 50 damage to a person who ran from the deathstrike, even though it says that will happen on stratics and all the other decent ninja stealthers do it , it has to be him cheating right?

*stares*
    HaHaithonix

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Here are the ones I love:
    SPELL HACK. How is it possible to CHANGE THE GAME to raise a casting cap? Some got it, some don't. Simple as that.

SPEED HACK. If someone does, you can tell, big time. It's called cutting corners, if you played when axers could 2 shot you, then you probably know how to cut corners well.

In 99.9% of hack accusations there is a reasonable explanation. Anyone remember when AOS first came out, and people ran the DP/CHIV mage template? Explosion, poison, spam holy light/armor ignore with a kryss. There were a few guys on Chessy that did so, one was even banned for blatant speed hacking.

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I know how to make mutant flour sacks in UO...THAT NO ONE CAN USE FOR COOKING.

-Skylark

4. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Let's not re-open the topic of a locked thread please.

Your humor is noted, but out of place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.