1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG (curses)

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Vash TheStampede, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I would use alot of curse words right now but I can't... ugh.

When I do repairs on my equipment I loose durability EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME (curses) My smith has a 120 smithing and my tailor has like 116.something. (curses) Man...how freakin annoying!!! (curses)(curses)(curses)

I notice alot of times that items that are crap... I never seem to loose any durability on those items. (curses) Go (curses) figure...

I feel a little better getting that rant off my chest. (curses)
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I seem to get a lot more durability loss at 120 than I do at GM. No clue why...
  3. Ive noticed recently that when i use repair scrolls i get durability loss all the time, whereas before it would be every 3rd time or summit?
  4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Of course scrolls by design should give you more repair loss rolls than an actual Crafter.

Dunno about the dura loss tho, You only have a small chance to not lose dura I thought?
  5. I don't use scrolls normally when I do repairs on weapons and armor since you seem to ALWAYS loose durability when I do them.

What annoys me the most of loosing ONLY on the good stuff.
  6. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2008
    I've noticed the same thing, but I'm too lazy to have my crafter repair everything. I just invest in POFs.