1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG ..Have u noticed UO as by far the most Users in any of the Stratics Forums

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, May 16, 2008.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Was just something i noticed that yes some other games may have more players but jeepers seems UO as by far the strongest commuinty by quite a stretch too!!!
  2. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Most MMO's have forums on their official websites such as WoW, and pretty much every MMO out there except UO.. Where as, the devs decided to use stratics as UO's official forum rather than make one on www.uo.com

The World of Warcraft forums are a lot more busy than our official stratics forums, I will tell you that right now.. So because the WoW forum of stratics is not their official forum, it is not as busy as ours is....

I do wish there was a forum on the UO website though, rather than using stratics...
  3. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    thats what i really love about UO too the comunity...

Agreed WOW has bigger and maybe even better forums/boards but they are filled with wierdos and nuttcases heh rolleyes: