1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG I can't believe it! My old account is alive :D

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Prudentis, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

It's just too funny so I have to post it.
    I started a new account because I didn't believe I would get my old one after so long.
    After all:
    - It has been over 8 years
    - I didn't remember my password OR my login name
    - I don't have the old email account
    - I don't have the old registration code

All I had was my name and the name of one of my old characters.
    Can you believe it? I contacted support and within hours (after a few clarifying mails with support) I have my old account back with all of my characters still there undeleted.
    LOL

I mean my main char is only a 1x GM with a few skills over 95 but still, I think it's great I have them back [​IMG]

Just wanted to share this story.
    Seems like there can be great customer support [​IMG]

Looks like I will be needing the 18x18 spot in front of your house after all, Frarc [​IMG]

2. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

ohhhh WELL DONE YOU !!!!! That is just brilliant, sadly a story like this is the exception that proves the rule with customer service, but glad it worked for you.

***An Corp ***

See, see, told you that you would stay [​IMG] Welcome back ! Damn straight you will be needing that house spot, and we will give you a housewarming party to remember, thats for sure !

3. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

[​IMG]

Now I need some equipment.
    My poor Avalac'h woke up almost naked [​IMG]

Do items marked as mage armor not interfere with mana regen?
    And if not, where can I buy some?

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wonderfull! [​IMG]

Yup , you can still be my neighbour!

Armor that has mage armor tag on it works like metal armor and can be freely meditated in like leather armor.

Thet drop as monster loot or from runics and of course go shopping around Luna vendors for armor. (Personaly i would go find them on monster loot)