1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG i finally got it!

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by NickyDishes, Sep 8, 2009.

1. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

after burning 1000's of gold and bronze and copper hammmers my buddy burnt and agapite and made me this:

Diamond mace:

48 stamina leech
    53 mana leech
    44 hit lower attack
    30 ssi
    40 di

im in heaven.....my buddy WARDOG made it for me....hes the man...i was using a diamond mace with 20 ssi 48 stam and 45 mana 45 di but it just wasnt fast enough....all i wanted was the 30 ssi but whn he told me he made one with those mods and HLA i bout fainted...soloing peerless and doom has never been easier.....anyway.....the diamond mace is by far the best sampire weapon....its one handed so u can chug and i beleive got the highest dps of any one handed weapon in the game.....i just wanted to share this with u......what would rock even more is that same mace with 30 or more HLD so i could wear the spirit of the totem.....anybody have a weapon like this?

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps some that are as fast and with more DI or more mana leech or a hit spell, but I do not have any with HLA coupled on it with other mods. That's a nice one!

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I wouldn't get too greedy. IMO that is the perfect weapon. Only thing I would ever want on top of that would be life leech. Getting one with ssi, hml, hsl, and hla is a rare find.