1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG im going on TV! [OT]

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Jahira-Tor, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

Well some of you know that ive left my teaching position for a new career path (That i had been trying to get into since ive been 18). Ive finally been accepted into the RSPCA, to assist in the inspectorate. Hopefully one day ill be a full level inspector. But the exciting thing is, they are making a new season of the TV show. I know ill only be the loser trainee person following along the inspector but, eep. So scarey!

2. Fact.

Fact. Visitor

If I made a thread every time I went on T.V...

3. I love that show I will have to keep a look out for the scared trainee, hopefully they don't make you do all the really horrid jobs.

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Ha thats cool jah! zoey and i watch that show every week. tonights was horrible those poor lil puppies :( how hard is it to keep an animal wormed!
    Your doing a good thing girl! Ill be keeping an eye out for ya.

5. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

I wont be on till next years series. But still, woot. Still just pretty happy to get the job, ive been applying since i was 18. Im 25 now, prolly what helped to get in at last. :)

6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Its a great job to do. Ive contemplated going to get a job here out at the pound but id want to take everything home! haha

7. I'm the same as it is I am banned from Pet shops and shelters and any where near places that have signs saying free to good home..........I just can not resisit

8. Yeah I'm banned from them too. Apparently we still don't live in a society that considers bestiality "acceptable".

9. eeeeeeeeeew thats gross and I think in images I so didn't need those...........NASTY

10. Septimus

Septimus Guest

You'd have no threads...

But congrats Jah, good to see your doin somethin you will enjoy :)

11. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

About to head to Melb for my second week tomorrow. Its a little disheartening but i know its for the good of the animal etc etc. I just had no idea of the mass of problems out there.
    Tomorrow we get a camera crew follow us around just incase we get called to anything interesting. No dout more cats in roofs. I cant belive how many cats get stuck in roofs... loony things...:coco:

12. Katlene

Katlene Guest

hot tin roof anyone?
    heh
    Youll have to let us know the air dates chick so we can tune in

13. Fink

Fink Guest

And remember to wave to the camera and say "HI FINK!! :D"

14. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Golden :D

15. Septimus

Septimus Guest

You shoulda just used it as a crab pot... Oh your meant to save the animals? No it was pure evil, crab pot it :p

16. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master