1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG IS IT SO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by MasterP, Feb 22, 2008.

1. MasterP

MasterP Guest

MIKE is makeing a return to baja.!!!! Who cheers and who crys!!! YAY OR NAY?

2. $Kaylun$

$Kaylun$ Guest

$$$ we always welcome more insurance $$$

3. Guest

Guest Guest

LAWL and we will enjoy taking your insurance............... ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

4. $Kaylun$

$Kaylun$ Guest

heh.. doubt it.. but less talk more xfering!!!

5. MasterP

MasterP Guest

WOOT I cant wait till everyone gets here. Me killed baja with 12 members just wait till we get our 30+ here!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

if we are that easy, why come back? lol

7. $Kaylun$

$Kaylun$ Guest

<blockquote><hr>

WOOT I cant wait till everyone gets here. Me killed baja with 12 members just wait till we get our 30+ here!!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow so you can run through baja with only 12... so now your gonna zerg? sounds more like you couldnt kill any pak members with 12 guys.. so now your gonna try 30..

8. Fantaapple

Fantaapple Guest

kay
    to be honest I think I remember you

actually I dont =/

9. $Kaylun$

$Kaylun$ Guest

<blockquote><hr>

kay
    to be honest I think I remember you

actually I dont =/

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont even know who you are.. and prob you dont know me.. unlike most i dont play uo 24/7.. its shocking i know.

10. Fanta, Kaylun is just poking some fun at y'all. All in good fun, don't take him the wrong way. His sarcastic wit, or lack thereof, is one that translate poorly to the written word.

The Cartel would be happy to have more people to fight. Welcome back to Baja, guys and gals. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the field.