1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMG LETS NERF WITHER BECAUSE I DIED

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by SouthernRageLNR, Mar 24, 2008.

1. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

Anyways, there is about 30 other topics that pretty much read like this but the people are just making up excuses for there inabitily to pvp.

Also another misquoted "fact" i keep seeing all these wither haters quote is that necro increases the damage wither does, and thats just not true.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

So are they gaming the feedback for their advantage ... or are you?

How does an objective observer decide when/if a nerf is needed to maintain an interesting game experience?

3. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

How does an objective observer decide when/if a nerf is needed to maintain an interesting game experience?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't pvp then you shouldn't have any input in nerfs or buffs of the game.

4. Cygnas

Cygnas Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you don't pvp then you shouldn't have any input in nerfs or buffs of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree with you that there are a few people who whine a LOT about whither and a tamers, etc...

We ALL play this game whether it is PvP or PvM. And we ALL do and should have an equal say in any nerfs/buffs or anything else. Just because I don't PvP today doesn't mean I haven't in the past or won't in the future. And any change to PvP does have an affect on PvM, some changes are minor others aren't so minor.

And who knows, some PvM'er might actually have a good idea now and then.

5. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone look at this statement for a moment.

So what you're saying is, "a distinct minority of players, forming a group to which I happen to belong, should dictate policy for the rest of the players, and they have no say."

Pathetic. Amusing, though. Thanks for lifting the veil.

-Galen's player

6. "And any change to PvP does have an affect on PvM, some changes are minor others aren't so minor."

QFT and Accuracy

7. Cygnas

Cygnas Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone look at this statement for a moment.

So what you're saying is, "a distinct minority of players, forming a group to which I happen to belong, should dictate policy for the rest of the players, and they have no say."

Pathetic. Amusing, though. Thanks for lifting the veil.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

OH, and let's not forget that he's one of the top promoters of cheats and hacks... so his statement could have been:
    If you don't CHEAT/SPEEDHACK then you shouldn't have any input in PvP of the game.

That makes about as much sense.

8. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

God i enjoy pissing yall off.

9. <blockquote><hr>

God i enjoy pissing yall off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheap date huh? [​IMG]