1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OMGGGG!!!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Black Majick, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just wanted to check in and say whats up!!!! You are now speaking to one of the United States newest Airmen. Hooahh!!! Chilling at parents hotel room in downtown San Antonio Texas chilling before I have to head back to the base, but just wanted say "hi". Hope everyone is having a good summer!!!

So how is the world of UO??? Thinking of playing a bit while in Tech School if it is worth it. Neways. Like I said. I hope all is good and will check in later with yall!

Black Majick aka A1C Foreman, United States Air Force

2. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Glad to hear you survived and didn't get recycled! I'd say come back. There's been slow nights and there's been 3 hour long fight nights. If nothing else, hop in vent sometime!

3. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey BM...congrats!!!!!!!! Come see us sometime.

4. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Awesome news Majick!! Congrats on the achievement. Stay safe and hope to see you soon.

*cookie hugs*