1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On a couple event items.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by D1sorder, Jan 12, 2013.

1. D1sorder

D1sorder Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Midnight Silk (black dress)
    Doom Prophecies of Kaltivel (orange necro book)

Been sitting on em since the event they dropped from I believe was a Messana event (dress) and EM event (book). Not sure what they would sell for.

2. tplavsic

tplavsic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

not sure on price but if you are willing to sell the doom prophecies of Kaltivel after you find price out give me a shout :)
    640888105 Thx Short Bus

3. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

the Midnight Silk dress was up for auction at the Raresfest that was going on this week and i did not follow the final bids but as of a few hours b4 it was over the bids were up to like 380 Mil i think.

4. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i just sold a book just like that for 500.. ill be pretty interested in it if u desire of selling.. icq: 586-903-209

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i am also intrested in doom prophecies book. what shard are they on? its definitely worth a few hundred mil. i wouldnt expect it to get to anything close a billion tho. as always, the only way to tell the value of low number items is to put them up for auction.

uninstall likes this.
  6. D1sorder

D1sorder Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Both items are on cats. Interested in selling both. I may just list as an auction as Smoot said kinda hard to place a value on low number items.

7. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Just a heads up, if you do want to sell do not ICQ anyone to do it. Try and set auction here. I assure you most ICQ offers are going to be lowballed and you will be told it is worth a lot less than it probably really is.

8. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with Angel Dust. Any auction i run, i make it part of the auction notes to tell everyone their bid will be posted to the public with name. This makes it fair and keeps the seller from trying to false bid their items in hopes of getting more for the item(s).

9. PinkPandora

PinkPandora Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

That dress was so nifty; I wrote down the financial stats for the one being sold at the rare's fest silent auction; i wrote: Reserve 300m; no buyout price; and i believe the selling bid was 300m. good luck! its a pretty dress.

10. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes and sadly I got 5 of them from the event and sold em all at 100mil each.

11. tplavsic

tplavsic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yes i agree put it up for auction i'd definintely like to bid on your items :)

12. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Put the book up for auction, you will do much MUCH better than taking an ICQ offer. I will keep an eye out :)