1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On a few weapons I just popped out

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by cademord, Sep 19, 2008.

1. cademord

cademord Guest

Diamond Mace:
    51% HML
    51% HLL
    14% DCI
    30% SSI
    39% DI
    5% Poison Resist
    13% Energy Resist

Diamond Mace:
    49% HML
    50% HLD
    25% SSI
    50% DI
    SC-1

Diamond Mace:
    46% Hit Fireball
    50% HSL
    14% DCI
    39% DI
    1 FC
    5% Poison Resist

Kryss:
    44% Hit Physical Area
    48% HLD
    37% HLL
    30% SSI
    53% DI

All made with Dull Copper.

Any help? I want to be reasonable.

2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

1) Nice Emerald Mace recipe swing, but for most, HSL would be preferable to the HLL -- still great sammy PvM weapon with the right build. So, I would guess 20mil average (wide range though.... low, low, low to even higher, I've seen it all...).

2) Has minus one FC and no mage weapon, so would put it around 10mil average for the excellent HLD+HML and decent speed.

3) The first PvP type weapon here (as far as I know, PvP types are not interested in much WITHOUT a good hit spell, which this has). It would be incredibly valuable, BUT lacks SSI in particular, and secondarily HLD. The only diamond maces that can survive zero SSI and still sell for a lot are the 20 mage weapon/SC versions, because they don't expect to be constantly swinging. With those factors, I would guess 5mil today.

4) Would be the best listed by far, for PvP anyway, if the physical area spell were instead fireball or lightning. If a buyer were willing to ignore that property (unlikely), the other 4 properties should fetch 5-7mil or so. The only market I could see would be situational sammy use for clearing large quantities of monsters with momentum strike.

My best guesses -- good luck.

3. cademord

cademord Guest

Thanks for the estimates.
    All came rom the same Val Runic, but since I also got my own new wep. out of it, can't be disappointed at all really.

Ok, now they're for sale! Offers welcome!

4. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

what shard are you on?

if you are on cats I will offer 10 on #1

5. cademord

cademord Guest

They're on Europa at the minute.
    I'd x-fer for a big, big offer though.