1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On A Jack Passer Surcoat?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by outcry, Jun 21, 2012.

1. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

trying to see how much this is worth I think was less then 15 drop but not quite sure

2. danmar83

danmar83 Guest

I'm thinking this may be a lower drop # because i know some people there didn't get one for a fact. 100 seems rather high, but i guess it's always a crap shoot now days. (has anyone actually seen one for sale? 100 of em would make me think we'd be seeing em here on stratics or on vendors)

3. The Shamrock

oops, last post was mine^^

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies on how many of these items dropped.. If there were no more than 30 people at the event, and not everyone present got one, then a 100 count drop seems to be sorta out of whack. Every person that I have talked to said, independently, that they thought it was between 25-45 people at the event.

5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Also, like it was mentioned above, historically we would have seen these items show up on Atlantic by x-shard sellers (ATL at the very LEAST) if there was in fact 100 of them that dropped...