1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] on an [exceptional] suit

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by feath, Aug 14, 2008.

1. feath

feath Guest

What do you think this suit is worth? not taking bids at this time, just looking for a price check.

A suit made with Valorite, all have the double exceptional tag

A platemail gorget made by God Himself [exceptional]
    platemail gloves made by God Himself [exceptional]
    platemail arms made by God himself [exceptional]
    platemail made by God Himself [exceptional] (tunic)
    platemail legs made by God Himself [exceptional]

There is no helm, that i can find. perhaps it's buried in some bag somewhere, but, for the price check, don't include it.
  2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
  3. Without the helm the value is really going to take a hit. Most pieces sell between 3-5m. Completed suits can average 40-70m depending on ore, name etc, and completedness. (w/sheild?weps?full suit?)

I would assume you'd get at the least 30m-35m for what you have.
  4. hon

hon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
  5. feath

feath Guest

they are all double exceptional.

i'll keep looking for the helm. there are lots of helms in the older style, crafted by God Himself, ect, ect, but not the [exceptional] tag yet, that i've found.
    there are bags and bags of this stuff. it takes time sorting through it all.
  6. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I have a full old school dull copper light dexer suit thats all made by Thondon [Exceptional] Exceptional.

Its a full 6 piece set all made by Thondon set includes Chainmail Leg, Chainmail Tunic, A Plate Helm, Plate gloves, Plate arms and a Plate gorget.

The sets on Catskills and Yes ill entertain bids