1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] ON ATLANTIC - RED Tokuno DYED SWAMP DRAGON?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dan123The123Man, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I saw this today and was wondering what this is and how this person obtained this? Is this pet a rare?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

wow thats cool! maybe they used a tok dye on a barding? i dont think you can do it but maybe it was a bug or somthing

3. dennislcf

dennislcf Sage
    Stratics Veteran

its bug. use tokuno dye to dye the armor deed after the slime dye. as i know it will be fix when he ride off

4. Dan123The123Man

Stratics Veteran

Goto uo.com that guy with the shroud and red swampy named "William Kidd" on Atlantic doesnt even come up in the char search....

5. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yes sometime ago (late 2009ish?) you were able to dye the barding deeds with tok neon dyes.. they fixed this so deeds were no longer dyed and could no longer be dyed... but a few that had used the deeds on swampys that didnt dismount were able to keep the hue. So that person hasnt dismounted for over a year.. lol.. see a few here and there.. a blue one on pac...

6. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

characters not in guilds dont show up

7. Dan123The123Man

Stratics Veteran

Thats not true, I have several characters not in a guild that I can still lookup on UO.com. Characters that haven't been played on for more then 30 days don't show up.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry Gareth, you're mistaken.

Characters which have not logged in during the past 30 days do not show up.

I think that if you do a char search a little later today he may be there. I'm guessing that the char hasn't been logged in, until now, for quite a long time - maybe even the full year! In which case he will appear on char search when it updates.

9. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

LOL thats my RED Rider! and yes that character is guilded, swampy is from when u could dye the deeds tok colors for armor. Maybe one of the last few left as we all know what happens when u jump off... :(

Edit: oh ya and this guy has been logged in a bunch since they fixed this but ya it has probably been at least 30 days since last on.

10. Dan123The123Man

Stratics Veteran

Dang I would definatelly not go afk in town or anything... As people like to **** other players off by making Harbringers and getting them killed somehow, that would really suck.

11. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

He's gonna have to jump off at some point to feed it or it will go wild.

12. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

had this for a year or so already so if it was going to go wild i think it would have already done so. Also i might be mistaken but i dont think a pet can go wild when u are still riding him.

Dan...yes i dont leave him afk anywhere ;)

13. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My dexxer has not fed his swampy in over 6 years and it's still tame as it ever was. Never worried about feeding non tamer pets *shrugs*

14. Dan123The123Man

Stratics Veteran

I think it may be a bug but even tamed pets... Such as my greater dragon, whenever I see his mood goes to extremely I just do "All guard me" "All follow me" and it refreshes back to wonderfully happy... I never feed my tamed pets, I think I feed them sometimes when I tame them but as for bonding ive even had my pets bond without feeding them... I think something is broken there, my pets can go on forever without eating? lol