1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

On average, how much time would be needed to mine 3,000 perfect emerald... ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Recently, on Atlantic, I noticed on a vendor 3 commodity tickets for 1,000 perfect emeralds each (all 3 gone within 24 hours btw...).

Now, since the price was particularly convenient, I doubt they were bought gems then put together in one ticket. When price is convenient usually, it means they were mined.

So, since they were all on the same vendor, I would imagine that it might have been the same miner finding them.

Since I also mine from time to time, I know what, at least for me, the drop rate is for perfect emeralds. And I thought, WOW, how many miner-hours equal 3,000 perfect emeralds ?

Anyone knows ?

2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend

Before the scripting anti-scripting wars start the time is relative. It's a script miner or one of the 4 people that post on the boards that do it all by hand *coughs* bullspit *coughs*. I don't believe this is news to you however popps. With a cheating thread already going I don't know why you didn't just add this question to it. Then again, I responded so.....

3. popps

popps Always Present

Well, I am really curious to figure out with more or less accuracy how much time (miner-hours) it would take to bring back home some 3,000 perfect emeralds....

My GM miner, from several weeks of mining (in felucca, mind you), all he got is about 35 of each of the various ML gems. Therefore, as perfect emeralds go, about 35 of them in weeks of mining.

Am I accurate saying that a regular player, playing a few hours per week would need more than 1 year to get some 3,000 perfect emeralds ?
    And this, playing a miner most of one's own playing time.....

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No. Just no. We all know there are scripters in the game. You know it, I know it, the developers know it. Bringing it up daily on here just comes down to trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.