1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

On behalf of Lord Enigma, I would like to thank all of Gilfane!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 9, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

For such a wonderful monument, m'lord will be quite pleased with it.

You folk can't handle a sword but by god you are quite handy with a hammer, that was really fast!

[​IMG]

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Hail King of GIL!

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Do you get that if you successfully raid a GIL treasure hunt?
    Does KOC ghost treasure chest spots now instead of spawns?
    How many KOC paged a gm last week because there was no Tram option on the moongates?

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3:

5. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was just wondering are T hunts supposed to have a trammel rule set and be safe from raids? Or are you actually EMO because I thought of it first.....

:sad3: :sad3: :sad3: :sad3: :sad3:

6. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Tis building must have been made with force, I do not recognize Enigma as my King and will therefore try to run this scoundrel from our lands at anytime I see him. I will be turning every rock for you:spider:

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

That's funny, even without the KOC reference.

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Maybe KOC was running out of Phillip's Steeds to pet while they stand in houses all day. Do the Steed's tell you not to go outside 4 these lands be dangerous yo.

9. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Well sir we were not the ones that got sick of loosing and resorted to playing a tamer thanks for trying. Have a nice day. If you want i can give you mage pvp tips my charge is 10 mill per hour let me know God knows you need it
    :thumbsup:

10. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I I I I scared of dee dragonssss me like my phillip's horsie!!! :hahaha:

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

So here's a tip for you, don't duel on Wrong Roof.

12. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

thats just meeeeeen man........................................................ :yell:

13. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Now that this thread has been completely hijacked, lets get it back on topic.

For any who dont know, Enigma has claimed himself Lord Of Gilfane Land. And will be patrolling to meet his people. Those who do not bow before him, shall be slain where they stand as a traitor to his rule.

Pretty fun actually. A little role play, and some PvP

14. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

lol such a bitter person.
    i guess ill have to relocate where i duel and i will be dueling i guess we stick to what we are good at. *all kill* seems to be all your good at.

And to the Gil Tho shalt Kneel at King Enigmas feet because he has Royal Mages to back him Tremble with fear as the slaughter begins and it shall be a slaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:next:

16. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

17. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

This just in....

[​IMG]

Fecal matter compliments of the Underpants Gnomes. Fire compliments of Troop.

You better hurry up and get back to your throne false king. I am running low on conflag pots. :lick:

18. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Quiet you. Rumor has it that you have been planning a coup to make yourself false king of Gilfane.

19. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

See, I am having a good ol' time at the expense of the false king, Coyote Jack.

Burn, Burn, Burn!!!! FIRE!!! :lick:

[​IMG]

20. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I could have sworn I saw a pic posted earlier with your name in it, Arent you blue? Arent they non faction? Im sure you have a pk? sorry for the 20 questions I just had to ask :)

And I messed around near the GIL town for a lil bit, its a pretty active place all day.

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Classic! have you gotten any guests to show up yet?

22. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

While the false king is away, the Gilfane people all play.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the new toy!

23. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I am Blue sir

Sometimes in the fury of the kings wrath he needs a heal and i being the almighty mage to the king am glad to go grey. Sometimes the gilfanies let their courage overcome their wits and attack me to help kill the king without his healer. Sometimes the Mighty Sunchicken gets antzy and slays some innocence due to their disregards to their King!!!
    .... Slaughter is surely to follow............SLAUGHTER!!!!!

24. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yup, sure enough. Sunchicken is indeed planning a coup to de-throne the false king, Coyote Jack. I was a little suspicious the other day when I saw Sunchicken chasing Coyote Jack through Gilfane. Now it is confirmed!

Beware Coyote Jack! Sunchicken is planning treason agaisnt your false majesty! I smell a coup on the horizon. :scholar:

25. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That's sweet, you took pressies for Haha too. :D So thoughtful of you.

26. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

*crosses arms*

I'm still very protective of my GIL friends.

27. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I know lots of good mage duelers on Siege but I know of only one good tamer. fyi I don't consider you a good mage dueler, but you have gotten faster which I'm sure has been helpful. :scholar:

28. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

For christ sake your spell casting is capped on a server side code. Jesus its about timing i dont understand this your fast crap coming from the fastest runner on the shard. i ping 40-50 to siege im not fast. I have a knowlege about which spells are most effective at certain times what spells can be cast in between what spells.

And for your knowlege i consider myself top 5 mage duelers on the shard hell id go far enough to say im in the top 3 Care to disprove me go 5 times get ready to get curbed stomped with a flamestrike.

O wait you need to get back to training your dragon sorry i dont know why i was considering your imput in a pvp conversation.

And for the record i have been collecting screen shots for when i get ready to start posting them. Dont worry they all show my taskbar something i have yet to see in any of yours....

29. Turtle

Turtle Guest

So what your saying is if you were on dial up you could beat almost any mage on this shard in a duel?
    I'm sure your mother is very proud of your dueling skills you "claim to have" but you do realize no one else cares right? Even if you had the top 20 mage duelers in KOC we would still continue to destroy you on the field.
    For your computer illiteracy I will inform you that the UO screenshot utility automatically cuts off the taskbar.
    I'm sure your screenshots are very pretty but again no one cares. For everytime I die to KOC, I kill 20... so if you ever get a super special photo of me dead put it on your fridge and be very proud. Every morning you can wake up, hug your mom... point to that picture and you'll both know how very successful you are.

30. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Print screen genious print screen

31. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You care enough. You can't get KOC out of your head for a single day. Please prove me wrong so I don't have to continue to think what a sad, pathetic little guy.

32. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's ok sunchicken... he's just mad that he sucks at this game. In his head, he needs an excuse for why so many people beat him.

Just sit back and enjoy the good crying he does.

33. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wow...trying to imply that I'm somehow an idiot because I don't use the crappy print screen function is bad enough but then spelling genius wrong is so bad I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. :scholar:

34. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:yell:

Thanks yall.........NOW I HAVE A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD THAT I DO NOT WANT STUCK IN MY HEAD .....................but.........yall it IS STUCK IN MY HEAD thanks to those screenies.......etc.

BURN BABY BURN DISCO INFERNO.......GAH !!

*goes off to kill all of yall with my tinker tools* :gun:

35. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hes back!!! how was atlantic? :yell:

36. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

EEEK! This thread has wandered off topic. Oh well, I guess I will go and desecrate the false kings throne some more. :lick:

37. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

THOU Shall BE PUNISHED FOR THYS ACTIONS!!!!!!!!

SLAUGHTER I SAY!!!!!!!!