1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

On housing decay stages

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by imported_Freyja, Sep 24, 2000.

1. The decay stages of houses are as following:

like new approx. 50 minutes
    slightly worn 2 to 3 days
    somewhat worn 2 to 3 days
    fairly worn 2 to 3 days
    greatly worn 2 to 3 days
    in danger of collapsing 18-24 hours

the same applies for ships
    (you can read it also on http://uo.stratics.com/decay.shtml)

Addition to IDOC:
    It is lasting 18 hours plus server maintance time. This means that as soon as a house reaches that state, it may take from 20 to 24 hours until it finally collapses.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Freyja on 11/09/00 03:27 AM.</FONT></P>
  2. As the information here is now included in the FAQ on top, I'm going to unstick this thread.

Moderator of <font color=red>UO Homes and Castles</font color=red>
    <font color=blue>UO Catskills and UO Formosa</font color=blue>
  3. Is phase 3 only for Trammel and Fellusia? or does Malas also play a role in this as many houses are unattended there and are looking for many new owners. This question has been disturbing me for a while now and curious how many others wondered about this.
  4. Man o man one of these days I'm gonna teach y'all how to do this right /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow...who an corped this post?
  6. Ultima_Dork

Ultima_Dork Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    acutally the times have changed. I watched a house fall today that went from idoc to fall in 6 hours. (of course i was away when it fell..)
    But yeah.. IDOC is ONLY 6 hours now.

Im not sure on the rest of the time.. but i know for a fact that house fell within 6 hours of it going to idoc.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

They havent activated Phase 3 yet, but yes it will affect housing in Malas.