1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] on old school items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Drazasamus, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

some that are double exceptional (furniture and armour) and old school magic items that have charges.

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Price really depends on what type of dbl exceptional you have and the items. The price on the old charged items depends on the item and type of charge.

If you can give a more detailed list and an example of the title on the type of dbl exceptional you have, I think someone would be able to help you easier.

3. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

what shard are you on?

Yes,I am highly interested in double exceptional armour and old fencer weapons with charges.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

4. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

an old tunic, double exceptional(at least i believe it is)

helmet, shield, sleeves and boots are magic reflect (i miss the old version of the spell)

a wand and 2 staves of ITEM ID

and a necklace of nightsight

I am on nappa.

The furniture is a freinds, she has 3 benches labled as a wooden bench of exceptional quality, and 4 labled as of exceptional quality, and 3 tables, all are double exceptional

Attached Files:

5. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

bump been a few days and am still interested in price ranges :p

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

an old tunic, double exceptional(at least i believe it is) - The version shown in the picture only 10k or so, there is a lot of that version out there and it doesn't appear to be popular with collectors.

helmet, shield, sleeves and boots are magic reflect (i miss the old version of the spell) - 10-15k each

a wand and 2 staves of ITEM ID - 5-10k

and a necklace of nightsight 5-10k

The furniture is a freinds, she has 3 benches labled as a wooden bench of exceptional quality, and 4 labled as of exceptional quality, and 3 tables, all are double exceptional. - The ones labeled with full name between 75-150k, the ones labeled just "of exceptional quality" 25-50k. The tables it depends on which tables she has. If it it the small square tables with a full name than those are about the same as the benches with full name.

Hope that helps you out!

7. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

yes it does, thanks.

My gm gets stuff given to him left and right, and then passes some of it off to me. I try to follow the boards to keep up to date with info, and prices for items.

Thanks again :)