1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] On Phoenix Armour

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nvidia, May 13, 2009.

1. Nvidia

Nvidia Guest

What is the real deal?
    I get all kinds of answers

The Nose helmet or the Norse helmet?

Which part was from spring cleaning?
  2. Enyo123

Enyo123 Guest

The Nose helm is the real one
  3. Nose Helm was part of clean up britania event long ago. Norse helm is actually much rarer in reality though and more valuable to me.

Norse helm was apart of a Japanese event several years back when phoenix armor was released again.
  4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Wouldn't the Nose helm be rarer if the Norse helm is more recent?
  5. No lol. I assure you are there far fewer Norse helms floating around than nose helms.
  6. SlickDeano

SlickDeano Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 30, 2004
    i would still say the nose helm is rarer then norse, though the norse was most recent it still wasnt apart of the actual first time cleaning of brit phoenix armor. either way both are still around the same price. some just prefer different pieces, depending on how bad the customer is wanting depends on the value like most rares