1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On Sigil Suit Please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Escaflowne, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Thanks to a vendor at the rares festival plot selling sigil items, i mananged to obtain the gloves i've been after for a long time to complete my suit. Now im just wondering how much my suit would be worth:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Suit Contains:
    Sigil Tribal Mask
    Sigil Plate Gorget
    Sigil Plate Arms
    Sigil Plate Gloves
    Sigil Chain Tunic
    Sigil Chain Leggings
    Sigil Bone Harvester
    Sigil Metal Shield
    Sigil Cloak
    Sigil Pads of the Cu Sidhe

Thank you :)

2. platemail gloves/arms/gorget: 2m each roughly
    chainmail tunic/legs: 1-2m each
    bone harvestor: 500k-1m
    shield: 500k-1m
    tribal mask: 3-4m
    cloak/pads of cu sidhe: worthless as far as I know. The color is easy to replicate on dye tubs.

EDIT:

I have a nice sigil SC metal shield I just submitted onto our shards local auction. SC with (-), 15 hci, 12 reflect, 40 luck, resist. If its something you'd be interested in I can probably pull it.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

Im alright Kratos, thanks for the offer though, and thanks for the prices but i was more looking for a price of the suit as a whole, and i know the clothing items are worthless as i used a sigil dye tub to dye them, but they are just a little bonus :)

4. Figuratively the idea was to add up the totals to get the value as a whole:lick:

I paid 12m for a GM sigil platemail suit w/plate helm at the last rare fest. If that gives you a clue:)

5. Hmm, I might have to sell my full sigil platemail suit.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If you do Elbryan please let me know. I'd be interested.

7. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Just out of curiosity, i got a Suit of Ranger Armor in Sigil color, that worth anyhing?

8. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

Well it could be, but the metal sigil items are worth more and alot rarer as clothing can be dyed sigil by a normal dye tub and leather armor can be dyed sigil be the neon dyetubs that are out there. As for a pricecheck im not sure.

9. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Sigil ranger armor can be dyed with a tub I believe, so it wouldn't be much more than just a normal ranger suit if at all.

10. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

While we are on the topic of sigil armour. Has anyone an idea of what a suit of Bone Sigil is worth please?