1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] on some items please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by nemo, Jun 23, 2008.

1. nemo

nemo Guest

A snowy scene of the shrine of Chaos.

Double exceptional spined leather tunic, cap, gloves and gorget all made by Jim hawking.

Honorable swords of

Hamato
    Takuro
    Zeshin
    Sanzo
    Juri
    Sakamae
    Yeijiro
    Yoshi
    Aya
    Roku

Ancient urns of

Hamato
    Yoshi
    Satoshi
    Romi
    Nobukazu

Guild deeds

A statue of Finnigan

Some pink eggs that look like the brightly coloured ones but just say "eggs"

Evocaricus (juggernaught set

A bottle called liquer (orange in colour)
    Books of truth

Deed to a guildstone - GOLEM LORDS [GL]
    Deed to a guildstone - I Love American Women [XRD]

Full set of tokuno dyes with full charges

Various sashes and cloaks with invis, strength etc charges (rough idea please)

Help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long list....i've decided to have a clear out.
    All items are on Europa if that makes any difference

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Pretty sure these two aren't worth anything. The bottle can be made by using an oil cloth on a container of any type of alcohol. The other... well, are you sure it's the exact same color? If it's 100% the same then yeah it's prolly worthless, but if it's even slightly different it might be some of the original easter eggs and worth a bit more. Maybe a sceenshot of the eggs?

3. nemo

nemo Guest

[​IMG]

Hope this helps

4. The name "brightly colored" or just "eggs" is irrelevant. Back when the brightly colored came out...if you stacked it with the same color of old old easter egg. Then unstacked them, you created more "egg" easter eggs. Thus making them worthless.

The only "eggs" of value are the ones which colors did not spawn. Some colors were never released as "brightly colored eggs", thus only old "eggs" from easter egg content still exist. And have value. Also if you have the speckled 2 color "eggs". Those fetch a good amount because not only are they unique color, but they are 2 diff colors (speckles), which did not spawn as the new "brightly colored ones".

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A snowy scene of the shrine of Chaos. -800k

Double exceptional spined leather tunic, cap, gloves and gorget all made by Jim hawking. -depends, check the top line. "exceptional leather gorget" = worthless, "a gorget of exceptional quality" = good. [Exceptional] with brackets = also good.

Honorable swords of - 400k ea

Hamato
    Takuro
    Zeshin
    Sanzo
    Juri
    Sakamae
    Yeijiro
    Yoshi
    Aya
    Roku

Ancient urns of - 400k ea

Hamato
    Yoshi
    Satoshi
    Romi
    Nobukazu

Guild deeds - 1-2m

A statue of Finnigan - 250k

Evocaricus (juggernaught set - 10m

Books of truth -25k

Deed to a guildstone - GOLEM LORDS [GL] - 3-7m
    Deed to a guildstone - I Love American Women [XRD] - 4-8m

Full set of tokuno dyes with full charges - 30-40m

Various sashes and cloaks with invis, strength etc charges (rough idea please) - invis 5k/charge

6. Prendergast

Prendergast Guest

If your looking to sell some of the items through these boards, I'd like to place a bid on the Honorable Swords of Yoshi AND his Urn.

Depending on the type of double exceptional armor (see Pete's post), i'd like to bid on this too.

In summary, ill bid 1 mill on the above items (figuring standard double excep. armor usually sells at 50k a piece, afaik)

7. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm disagree on this one:
    Guild deeds - 1-2m

I've thrown a few on my bargain for 250k each and they aren't selling all too quick. They rarely sell for more than 500k, let alone 4 times that.

8. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You are probably correct, I just seem to recall these went for 1m easily a few years ago, I figured they would have held their value, but I guess not. Perhaps a giant cache was found!

9. Mythic

Mythic Guest

Guild Deeds still sell in the 1 to 2 range on LS depending on name

10. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Guild deeds (without names) normally go for 200 to 300k here on europa (no names means that you are unable to place a stone)

IF HOWEVER...... you have a guild deed WITH a name attached to it then it means you can place the guildstone making the price of the deed significantly higher. Deeds with the name fetch anything fro 8 to 12 million on europa!

I find the only problem with these is a lot of people are like me hehehe they are looking for a very specific name (a guild they used to be in that no longer goes etc etc) or they want a name that fits in with their deco - for example - a person with a very evil house filled with bones and blood may not want a guildstone with the name "the happy fuzzy joyfull fluffy bunny guild" if you catch my meaning:p

all thoughi may go create that guild now hahaha!

11. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

What shard are the named guild deeds on? if great lakes i will buy em for 4m each