1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On some random items!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Pez_Cats, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Pez_Cats

Pez_Cats Visitor

Just started playing again, looted an IDOC and found these items. Any help on their worth (or lack-there-of) is appreciated!

Attached Files:

• loot.JPG
      loot.JPG
      File size:
      62.5 KB
      Views:
    #1 Pez_Cats, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

might want to check the rares section on this,,,,,,,ive heard the white checks are collectable,but i think you cant transfer them or log off with it in your bank box,,,,,,but i would double check there on that.

3. Matty O No

Matty O No Journeyman

I have seen smaller amount of the white checks on vendors for a few mil, the scrolls 250k, And the similar purple items for 250k also

4. Pez_Cats

Pez_Cats Visitor

You're right, this does belong in the rares section, wasn't thinking when I posted. As for the white check, thanks for the heads-up, I will definitely keep it out of the bank.

5. Pez_Cats

Pez_Cats Visitor

Thanks for the pricing, sounds good. Was not expecting much value here but having not played steady for over five years..wasn't sure. The broken chair is falling to the right whereas the common version is to the left, I'm hoping this makes it more desirable

6. Matty O No

Matty O No Journeyman

Yes I am not sure about the chair, hence I did not mention anything about it.

7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

bank check - maybe up to 5 mil since it is the max amount. lower amounts usually 1-3 mil
    scoll 25 - 300k
    sigil book - 300-600
    sigil lantern 300-1mil
    broken chair 10-20 (you can turn them with house tool), real serverbirth "broken chair" is actaully not broken, but the seat is in fact intact.
    deed to a guildstone - 500k - 1mil (some try to pass them off for actually making a guildstone tho which is why you see them for alot higher sometimes, but they are still a bit more rare than "a guild deed," which sell for about 300k)

#7 Smoot, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  8. Pez_Cats

Pez_Cats Visitor

Thanks for the values. Now if I can actually sell anything with the current economy..that will really be the test. Thanks to everyone for your input on this.