1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On Some Rare Sashes (One Ive Never Seen Before)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bombastic Fail, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    I would like price checks on the following sashes..

1. "Gladiator Of Luna" - Sash
    2. "Partian Of Chaos" - Sash
    3. "For The Life Of Britannia" - Sash
    4. "Royal Sand Miner" - Sash

5. "Member of the Royal Britannian Guard" Exception - Sash

I like to think I am pretty up to date on rares;but I was a little baffled with this one. Here is a pic of it.

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Hi , it wasnt that long ago i was completing a massive list of all the sashes available on UO with names such as the ones you have listed above Use the link here: - SASHES

I have added prices above (in the quote bit at top) of ones i know off top of my head any that i have missed hopefully willbe in the link provided!
  3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Bombastic what shard are you on and are you considering the sale of any of the sashes?
  4. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

The exceptional RBG sashes aren't particularly rare. They are early sashes from a particular shard (I can't actually remember which one, lol) might have been oceania? There's a fair number around though.

I realise this isn't particularly helpful, thought it may shed some light tho. :postcount:

5. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

The Gladiator of Malas or Luna go for 40 at 60m+. I have sold my last for 50m the last 6 month ago on Europa "Gladiator of Malas sash (green color)"
  6. They are and aren't really considered good rares. They're from season 1 events because they were the earliest sashes handed out. I assume the EMs forgot to remove exp tags and/or weren't suppose to include the tags but did anyways. I'd say they could be sold for as much as 10m. I've owned them in the past and you can occasionally come across a luna vendor sporting one and whether or not that person is aware of its value could range as low as 2m-50m (the insane markeups because luna vendors are like that)