1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] ? on spider web event rare

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Annienox, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Ok I really need to know if the Spider Web from baja 2006 was blessed or not. A friend and I got one at an IDOC and transfered it back to legends. It was in her backpack while she was putting things on a vendor and now it is missing. We need to know if it could have been stolen by a theif in our guild or what. She is really upset about it being missing and we don't want to accuse anyone but we don't know what else could have happened to it. If it was blessed then it couldn't have been stolen correct? Just trying to sort out what might have happened to it. Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. Abyss

Abyss Guest

Checked the Tacky Web in Orc Cheif's Collection on GL and it is not blessed. Therefore, it could have been stolen by a thief in fel.
  3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

There were two different webs and I believe that neither was Blessed
  4. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

The one from Drachenfels isn't blessed either - just checked a friend's house.
  5. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Boy, that's a bummer...

Score +1 for thieves! woot!