1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

On sunday when is the

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Maryirenexx, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Maryirenexx

Maryirenexx Guest

on sunday when is the like bean fest were a group of people gather adn get jbs then go vp and then the rest? I did it last week but i don't know where to figure otu where they are, like and distrct, so yeah, message me!

xoxo,
    Princess BananaBerry(Blue Mouse)

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6:00 Central, Donald's Dock, Kooky Grove, Lighthouse Lane, the park area across from the fishing pond. Check the Events Calendar for all the events and details about them.

Welcome to Stratics :)

3. Maryirenexx

Maryirenexx Guest

Hi everybody, it's mary. I was just wondering that every sunday, a group of toons, no matter their laff or gags, have a bean fest with a lot of bean unites, then after you VP, CFO, and i think ?CEO? Welll lol, it's sunday and i just started last week, so could anyone out there tell me when it is today? like playground .street, district and all of that.

Thanks so much, you guys rock!
    xoxo,
    Princess BananaBerry=]

4. I was just wondering...can "new" toons tag along to something like this? I have never been to fight the VP or anything like that, but I'm "ready for a promotion."

5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Sure everyone is welcome. All that we ask is that you line up on the right side near the elevators. This way it ensures you a balance of toons so all of the small toon don't load together. Welcome to Stratics

6. Only thing I can say is most times it is 4 maxed hollys and 4 everyone else toons. unless otherwise explained or mentioned.