1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

On The Contrary.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KVJ, Sep 29, 2008.

1. KVJ

KVJ Guest

For all you Drama Kings & Queens out there;

JSV has brought this upon themselves.
    We kill all WOOD. Looks like JSV had to intervene which was a poor choice.
    The Firm will not tolerate losing guild members from a poor choice.

DOWN WITH JSV.

DOWN WITH EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES THE FIRM!

SCREW THE DRAMA.

LET US BE HATED AND FEARED BY ALL!!!

CEO Of The Firm - VooDoo

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:bs::bs::bs: ................ :eek:snap:

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

LOL. Your joke of a guild needs all its members to kill me when i run naked, and added help when i have any armor on at all. And I'm a thief that can't heal, lets see your circus go against someone who can. Feared? Try laughed at by the entire shard.

4. KVJ

KVJ Guest

You steal from the Firm, You get your hands cut off.

Spare me your logic.

5. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I'm sooooo....

[​IMG]

7. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Yeah i hate getting caught with my pants down as well :p
    *just screwing with you :) *

8. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

hard not to be afriad of a 6 person all tamer guild.... how about try running a temp that doesnt involve all kill? (this really applys to any tamers out there)

9. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

There are nothing wrong with tamers.... you can take down a tamer pretty easy step 1 avoid pet... step 2 poison, dismount... w/e step 3 continue to avoid pet step 4 hit with combo or somthing if mage/ if warrior hit with a mortal strike.... step 5 Continue the first few steps untill dead.... a real pvper should have no trouble with a tamer... even good ones will go down.... a few spells... specialy a nox necro can take them easy

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well when I finish my tamer I will let you test that theory cupcake.:loser:

11. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

yeah yeah... and jus so you know im sweet but not eatable

12. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We will meet up one night,
    I would love to see you 1v1 any tamer that isn't brain damaged.

Hell, depending on the tamer I'd be willing to make a bet of any monitary value that you infact couldn't kill them

13. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

seeing i am always fighting out numbered and often come out on top and im not afraid to fight anyone 1v1 and i feel i am very good at pvp in uo, yet almost any tamer can easily stalemate and sometimes kill me. im pretty sure a 68 damage fireball when u have a 70's fire suit on is a little rediculous. if a tamer has any idea what he is doing he should NEVER die 1v1 and should most the time be able to handle more then 1 person pretty easily. tamers are ment for pvm not pvp. only reason i play this game is to pvp, but what fun is pvp when only people that will fight you is all kill! seems pointless specially when drags hit u for 40's and fireball u for 60+ and you cant even kill the dragon... by the way, u can do this naked! how much fun is this really? in the end im just looking to have fun, but tamers make it very hard to have fun. why cant all kill stick to pvm and play a diffrent template for pvp? i know everyone feels the same way, even the people who are tamers most probably gave in because there was so many other tamers doing the all kill no skill.

basicly all im saying it leave the tamers to pvm

14. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

i could see someone pvp with a tamer if they used dial up or had stable connection issues.. but most of the tamers use pets because their skills in other templates are somewhat in the lacks.

i guess if they always die pvming .. they just go to luna and attack things with only 100hp compared to at least 10x that:loser:

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry but I thought you was in TO or TNT or TNO?

PVP Tamers
    Hattori - Tamer (PVP)
    Neo - Tamer(PVP)
    Kat - Tamer(PVP)
    Sprago - Tamer(PVP)
    One Eye - Tamer(PVP)
    Maynard - Tamer ( Not all the but pretty often now)
    Asmodeous - Tamer (Not sure yet)
    Driffin - Tamer ( PVP)
    Sionbreia - Tamer (same as Maynard)

16. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

My current template is a Ninja tamer but im working my Pvp template as i get the soulstones for it *only 1 account how lame* The greater dragon is indeed rediculous.... i dont believe they should be used for pvp... but it comes down to one.. thing... people play how they choose to play and can..... in Ultima you basically can do what you want to have fun.... And thats all it is.... if the tamers have fun saying all kill, then thats what theyre gonna do... nothing anyone says... will make the slightest bit of difference....

17. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

Kage, i dont play a tamer i have morals..

But yes people can play whatever templates they want and have fun doing that.. but i was just saying

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes of course you was just saying that the only reason people play tamers was because there skills in other templates are lacking yet you are in a guild/alliance with several of these lacking pvpers... GJ there on saying your guild is lacking.:scholar:

19. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

really this isnt about guilds, this is about the individual players lacking skills and ea's lack of care.

Really what it boils down to i guess is EA needs to fix/balance this, and if no one expresses thier oppinion on this, things will never get fixed.

20. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Ea would have to rebalance the entire game to do what you ask.... that would probly mean taking alot of time.... to redo the entire game... and i just dont see that happening anytime soon

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Our opinions have bee expressed several times over... they have said they had plans to do something with pet damage in the next publish...

I personally don't think pet damage is the problem ...
    I also don't think it's a lack of skill... Shak is good on several templates. And he is easy to kill on his tamer before you guys start crying...

The problem is the abuse of combination of skills and equipment...

Chars running around with crazy hpr armor and able to hide/smoke bomb after taking any damage etc. That the kinda stuff that will make a tamer deadly...

Also the kind of stuff that makes a dexer deadly...

Several templates are way over powered not just taming... Necro Mage, Busido dexer etc.

Any template can be abused these days. If the pvper has the knowledge he can be deadly on many templates until there is some balance.

22. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

*Agrees* alot of overpowerd combos....

23. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

wtf? umm it would not take that much to balance a dragon for pvp. im not asking them to do much of anything cept balance 1 single thing. how is that at all going to take too much time and change everything?

24. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

i cant think of any template that can be naked and hit for 70's on someone with an all 70's suit. or that 1 noob with a tamer template can hold off 3 or more pvpers

i dont think there is any arguement that tamers are the most gimp of the gimp.

25. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Peacemaking archer with detect ftw!

26. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Come on...EVERYONE ON SIEGE MAKE A TAMER!!!...la

27. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

120 Fencing, 120 Ninja, 100 Hiding, 120 Stealth, 100 Tracking, 90 tactics, 70 Med...

Track for 2 screens Death strike, Armor Ignore with a 50 Hit lighting weapon

35 from AI + 14-16 from Hit spell = 50 dmg
    Death strike with template above + track for 2 screens 60 damage

Using a kryss with 30ssi and 30 dex and agil potion you can put out around 110 points of damage in under a few seconds...

Dont forget to use fuki darts and shurikens in that combo and if you take any damage you can just hit a smoke bomb macro and try again... until sucess!

28. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

*takes notes* Finally! I shall kill Kage! :lick:

29. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*makes note to be sure to lay in a good stock of shuriken, darts, smoke and egg bombs at Molly's Emporium*

30. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Shoulda figured logic doesn't work with you XD.

31. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Problem is if you rebalance the dragon so that your plain Warrior can kill him your basically killing a dragons pvm abilities because alot of Monsters plain Warriors cant stand up to....

32. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So Dci, Weapon Skill, Disarm, Attunement, Teleport (Deathstrike), Evasion and Parry have no effect on this what so ever? And a dragons fireball is affected by all of these things? Weird

Also.. You can run through the Deathstrike (Not stand there) And take no damage at all? But a dragons fireball only hits after you run through it?

And... When you AI for 50 (35+Lightning) it also bleeds the target and casts more spells than just the lightning proc on your weapon?

I wish i knew these things.. Man im dumb

AND!!! You have 800+ HP on that dexxer? With 135+ Weapon Skill? and 130+ Tactics?

33. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your post makes no since at all and is way off. Try again and if you are going to give out information give out correct information not lies thanks.

34. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Don't need to make him more killable, just need to cap his damage vs players.

35. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Hmmm.... yeah i guess its that simple... in that case people will mostly run Mare, Runey or Bake kitunes like i like to.... A little more fun that way at least for me :p

36. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

my post requires a tiny ammount of thinking kage.. hopefully your not serious.

37. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

lemme just spell this out for you since you will prolly never get it.. better?

38. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Loot my kills more Swiz????

Pathetic.

39. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Loot faster. Or take Skwiz out. *shrugs*

40. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

if you insist..

41. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I tried, but dead Guild Mates come first.

42. KVJ

KVJ Guest

By The Way,

I have a ton of evil dyed armor.. I think we might go Minax !!! WOOHOO!!!!!

43. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

excellent.. i can use evil gear

44. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Mourn,

Your template is outdated. I own with other templates regardless, but I don't like giving my stuff to noobs, so I don't run my mage anymore. I use the tamer. Update your template, I tried to roll strictly without dragons, but I find myself running into one almost everyday. So learn to deal with it, and listen to Rico. " If you can't beat em, join em. "

Welcome back to Siege my friend.

45. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

People loose their minds looting when the bodies hit the floor, it's like playing Russian roulette when a hungry dragon is standing there. So keep looting nubbies. :gun:

46. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

47. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You said it not me.....

48. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Ba Zing.. :bowdown:

49. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

dude how many threads do you need to start gloating/begging/advertising for this guild of what? you and your brother??? who in their right mind would want to do that? lol and ive heard u talk mad **** about being some kind of duelist? What did you learn last night? I know this joke is old bro but you couldnt pvp your way out of a wet paper bag on a mage last time i checked... but who knows maybe all the kills on ur tamer has you thinking you can actually play the game. :scholar:

50. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thank you, Thank you very much.....just part of the show lady's and Gents.....lol :hug: