1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

On The Move

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Cailleach, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    Those of you that know us will know this, but for those of you that don't, we're moving house (again). I haven't had the time to log in this week, due to packing, and have to be away from home between 31st July & 11th August and we will be moving almost immediately on my return. Our new broadband connection won't be up and running until 25th August, give or take a few days. I'll be able to look in here on and off up until 11th August.

I've left my mobile number with Lajelah and Dr Vanq of my guild, in case of emergencies, so any worries, please let them know and they can contact me.
    Will miss you all, and am looking forward to getting back in game again and settled over the winter :)

2. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Good Luck with the move, hope it all goes smoothly. :)
  3. Paidric

Paidric Guest

Too bad you can't use a moving crate to pack your stuff!
    Don't forget your interior decorator tool!

And good luck :)