1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

on the road again...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sheriff Tricky, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Hey ladies and gents...

Sorry for my lack of participation as of late, but I have been really busy. As of today, if you see my toons running around TT it is because I have someone taking care of them again. I fly out Thursday to go on vacation again. This is needed because I have been working way too much and next month is not going to get any better UGH! Oh well, see you all next month.

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Those are the best vacations "when you need it"! I'm with ya on that, I'm in great need as well. Heck I haven't even gone and I'm still working on the $350 deposit the hotel put on my credit card, they don't want me to change my mind I guess. I don't think that's going to be a problem...:danceb: See you when you return!
  3. Well I am back earlier then expected because mom's had surgery, and I did not feel right being on vacation while my mom's needed taking care of. So I may be on a little bit during the week, without teamspeak capabilities until around Friday or Saturday.
  4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Welcome back Eric! Hope mom is feeling better. What a nice son she has!:thumbsup: