1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

On the second day of Christmas....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

There will be Capture the Flag! I will be the flag. There are two teams of even numbers. They will be mixed between reds and blues and I will hand out colored robes to distinquish the teams. Each team will decide on a base. The base cannot be a player house or in the guard zone. Find me, kill me and I will follow you to your base. At that point I announce on stratics that I have been captured and the other team has to come kill me while the other protects. We set a time limit to determine the winner. I will only give counts to those who want them. And yes this will make you blues grey so we'll have to be creative on what we choose as bases.

This event will take place Tuesday December 16 at 9pm est! Meet at Umbra Bank to recieve your robes and decide on bases. Then you will go to your bases until I give the word on Stratics to begin looking for me. Will shoot for 930 est.

If this event is well attended, I will set it up on a regular bases and post winning team stats in Iantown. How about the team names being something like The Bandits and The Guardians? Or Pirates and Ninjas?

2. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

NOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!

3. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

My Siege Perilous gave to me...

Two crafters crafting,
    And a "delicious" Orange Petal for me.

:D

4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

This is tonight folks!

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

30 minutes! Be thinking about base locations!

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ill be there just need to go to work and change my trucks first. It look like we might have a little Ice in the morning.

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Great idea.