1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] on these server births

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kratos Aurion, Jul 21, 2008.

1. EDIT: sorry for any confusion. I recieved PMs of purchasing the server births. Im actually looking to buy them but I was looking for round about price checks to see how much I'll need to spend :)

wood curls
    kettle
    empty vials (empty vial rack)
    flask (bubbling flask)
    wash basin

Thanks for any replies:thumbsup:

EDIT

I would also like a PC on the "made by RedDevil" suit below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Xtashin

Xtashin Guest

wood curls 20 - 30m
    kettle 10 - 20m
    empty vials (empty vial rack) 10 - 20m
    flask (bubbling flask) 15 - 25m?
    wash basin 25 - 35m**
    thats a nice set of armor, depending on how much someone wants it 15ish - 30m, but i could be wrong

**unfortunately the wash basin is stocked on the infamous ls/atl dupe vendors

3. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

that suit is worth more to Great Lakes oldies because it has teh name of the first auction house owner on it, if your looking for more bang on the suit sell it to a gret lakes collector

4. I am on GL and I bought the suit for a handsome sum. I was also just given a guild stone "The RedDevil Guild [RD]" Its unknown to me if it was created by RD.

So I believe I'll probably hang onto it now as apart of my collection.

5. thanks for the basin update. guess thats another shameful item to cross off my list. Im looking for the other items on my list on GL