1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On these two house deeds

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Escaflowne, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Deed to a field Stone House.
    Deed to a two story log cabin.

Thank you!

2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Between 3-5 per is what I would expect.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Okay thanks Teufel matey, im selling these on Europa 3m each or 5m for both if anyone is interested. Please be advised if you take them off shard i think they turn into useless deeds im told?

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Nice deal there, if I were a resident of Europa I would buy them from ya! And yes these are No Transfer, No Bank and No Log out with them in your pack! Ok to lock down in your house though!

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes i just found out they are no Bank. No longer selling these as they are now house placement tools LOL.

6. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Damn I am so sorry! Wish I had told you earlier! :(

7. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lol its fine mate its not your fault, no big loss anyway as i got them for free from an IDOC earlier today, 5m is nothing :p Its pretty funny anyway :D I was like where the hell has this random numbered check come from as it must of refunded the deeds. Was like wtf? have i got tax refund or something lol. Took me ages to figure it out.

8. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It may be different if you place them in your bank, but it used to be that when your deeds turned into house placement tools you could take them to the architect/real estate broker NPC who would offer you the original price of the deed in exchange for the tool :) A small consolation if you accidentally log out with your castle deed!