1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] On trade-ins for Royal Leggings of Embers and Ancient Samurai Helm

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HonorableAdventurer, Oct 16, 2013.

1. HonorableAdventurer

HonorableAdventurer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Returning to the land of Siege and found these in my bank and was wondering which had the highest value

9th Anniversary Heritage Token
    Red Soulstone
    Blue Soulstone
    Green Soulstone
    Charger Of The Fallen

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  2. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

soulstones,
    heritakes tokens ill buy from you for a mill per
    soulstones reg ones sell fo 8mill some people have been trying to get more but takes weeks,
    the blue red may be worth more beacuse of color
    charger fallen ive only seen around 5mill
    let me know if you wanna sell

HonorableAdventurer likes this.
  3. ISPREDEM

ISPREDEM Adventurer

ss tokens for sure the only i could picture being more valuable is blue but even then i doubtit since the price of ss tokens have gone up in that last year or so but either way soul stones are the way to go

4. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman

((If the Soulstones have not been used as in account bound then yes they would be your big ticket items, then your charger then your token as far as value wise, i've seen a few soulstones sell for 9-10 mil but most sell at 8mil just depends on how badly the person selling wants the gold. If you have any decoration items let me know, i decorate houses and would love to see what you have for sale if you do, Ariana RiverWind. P.S Welcome back and hope to see you in game. Ariana RiverWind is known for her carpentry skills as well as a few others if you need anything please let me know and i would be glad to help you in any way i can. Ari))

5. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

Thanks all for your responses ... I am indeed looking to sell .. I have claimed one blue soulstone token wouldn't mind getting 9 for it not in a rush got a lot of template work to do before I worry about spending money ...

Ariana I lived out my bankbox when I did play so nothing to offer as far as decorations ... Thanks for the welcome and I will definitely put you to work once I figure out things ...

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  6. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

The red ones are vet rewards..they come in stone form and are account bound...

7. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

When I handed over the Leggings for trade she gave the option for a red one in token form =/

8. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

hmm...neat! I stand corrected then...

9. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If what you claim is true, that you have a Red soulstone in token form. Then thats youre most valueable item, because its a rare...(Red soulstones is 1st year vet rewards.)
    So are you sure its not a soulstone fragment you have ?

10. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

Your Honor, we'd offer defense Exhibit 343 into evidence Capture.PNG

#10 HonorableAdventurer, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  11. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Does Look nice :)
    You might wanna check its value out in the rare forum..I'm no expert, but iv'e seen alot in uo over the years, but never a RED soulstone token :)

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Non vet-reward, red soulstones are not rare on Siege. At one point in time, the samurai helm and ember leggings were blessed here on Siege. In an effort to correct that, the devs removed the blessings and placed a turn-in NPC that would give a full soulstone token as a replacement item. With that, they gave us a choice of color. As long as it is in token form, as shown above, it is a legit and useable item. :)

Edited to add: If you ever loot samurai helm and ember leggings from a player or an IDOC, take those items to the turn-in NPC in Brit and see if you are offered a token. The blessings have been removed, but the NPC will recognize the ones that were originally blessed and offer a soulstone token in exchange.

#12 Kat, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    Flutter and kelmo like this.