1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] ?? on uncursed Stat Scrolls.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sunrise, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

About two years ago or so we had an event on Napa. Where a Harry showed up in yew. The EM wanted the gold drop to show the end of this event. No problem you say.

Well when we killed the harry it also dropped stat scrolls. Now this was in tram. I recieved a plus 25 stat scroll, but it was a non curse stat scroll. Im just curious is it worth anything and if any collectors would want somethig like this.

Thank you for reading. :stir:

2. DVI

DVI Guest

i saw a +15 sold several months ago for about 15m

3. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

Wasn't there an event that gave out non-cursed stat scrolls? The one that gave out the black widow statuette..?

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

First post explains the event. Was a Tram harry, was completely unrelated to the black widow from what i remember. they could have been given out too then tho of course

and yes there is somewhat of a market for these, I think all im missing is the +15 one and ive paid any where from 10-50m for each of mine

5. CapLoD

CapLoD Guest

could someone explain what you mean by cursed?

6. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

I wasn't asking if the two were linked, I was asking if they were given at the black widow event.

7. DVI

DVI Guest

what cursed always means in relation to an item

can not be insured, can not be blessed, and if killed (by player or mob) can be freely looted.

8. CapLoD

CapLoD Guest

ah okay thanks. Have to look at my 6 year old stat scrolls lol.

9. DVI

DVI Guest

the ones in question are from a particular event so its unlikely you would have any mixed in with yur old scrolls. In addition +5 stat scrolls are and always have been insurable.