1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Once agin Throwing left out

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lorail, Mar 25, 2011.

1. lorail

lorail Guest

It seems to me that every update every patch we get a new sword bow or sheild . You whould think that quest that starts in Tel Mur whould have at least a thowing weapon in it . But no we get but another bow and sheild Pffft or even a new spell that mage ,mystic or spell weaver chould use. Think about it

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Um. There are gargoyle versions of the quests that give out the first fey slayer throwing weapon (a cyclone) and a gargoyle version of the shield

3. UO-OU

UO-OU Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully, this should answer your plea. =)

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was the bow/throw always Fey slayer? I thought at first it didn't have that mod...

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

it's THE best pvm weapon skill as it is... It does immense damage in pvp as it is.. Enough is enough. nerf the damage on throwing.

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Does the choice of reward/s being Human or garg depend on race of "Questee" - i.e., can my human mystic/mage pick the cyclone for my Thrower, or does my Thrower haveto complete quest?

7. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There's a gargoyle NPC giving out the gargoyle rewards, and a human NPC giving out the human rewards. Any character can complete both quests AFAIK.

8. Zero Day

Zero Day Guest

Don't suppose you payed attention to the Gargoyle next to that human offering a similar quest or the (Human Rewards).

Or the 3 or 4 posts already discussing the items and that there are 2 versions of them.

9. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

no, they didn't, they're all government workers - hehe

10. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I actually went to do the quests yesterday on Pac, and the quest givers were both MIA. :( One more thing to add to the "to do" list. I hope someone gets around to putting them back.