1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

once upon a time

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by tra la la di da, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Sideways Bob

Sideways Bob Guest

Woohoo!!! you gonna liven up the joint? word association game? tales of all girl pirates? more sigs?!?!?! [​IMG]

2. Nicland

Nicland Guest

Nice cryptic message, do we know who you are?

3. Sideways Bob

Sideways Bob Guest

She is a Very entertaining individual who in the past has livend up the board with fun word games, tales and pics of her adventures as a pirate (before DAGR made pirating soooo popular), ya know pirating and killing and stuff, kinda like a uo pirate girls gone wild *sighs* those WERE the days.......oh, and shes always had sigs that weren't hard on the eyes, if ya know what I mean *wink*

plus she got to hang with CJ on LA.....basically she's fun to have around, as I recall she went to WoW.....

4. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

nice story, i always like a happy ending [​IMG]

5. imported_fyr

imported_fyr Guest

Hey Tra! Nice sig. Good to see you back [​IMG] And you front [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

She is a Very entertaining individual who in the past has livend up the board with fun word games, tales and pics of her adventures as a pirate (before DAGR made pirating soooo popular), ya know pirating and killing and stuff, kinda like a uo pirate girls gone wild *sighs* those WERE the days.......oh, and shes always had sigs that weren't hard on the eyes, if ya know what I mean *wink*

plus she got to hang with CJ on LA.....basically she's fun to have around, as I recall she went to WoW.....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is truth [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a palindrome! [​IMG]

mmhmm

elf farm raffle

8. I remember Tra! She's the hawt pirate/model chick who once missed a photo shoot cause she was PKing someone! *has a photographic memory* ....okay, I totally didn't stalk her. She wrote that on sexygeek.com years ago.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

i could had sworn i responded to this post!

but I haven't, apparently. therefore:

hmm. =)