1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One Amazing House!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by ClownL33t, Nov 19, 2009.

1. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

It's located on ATL in Tokuno Makoto (Theres a picture of a map in the first picture). From what I have seen it is one of the most unique intresting houses I've seen in awhile! Just take some time to see how much detail Belladonna aka Tribute who one Eris's best halloween home has made!
    [​IMG]
    This is the Upper floor where you see middle earth and then Zeus's house in the heavens (Note the amazing clouds and the fire pit rubble!!)
    [​IMG]
    This is inside his all mighty TEMPLE! (Note Pegasus SUCH A COOL IDEA! :D)
    AND FINALLY! *Drum roll!*
    [​IMG]
    This is truly an amazing part of the house... such creativity its truly amazing! There's so much more I personally recommend you check it out in person its so much better! Thanks for making such an amazing creation!

2. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you! I will go see it. :)

3. Thanks Clown for the post! Nods of apperciation for my designs always welcomed hehe. The vendors now have more god-like garb, idk when im gonna get around to finshing em though. Hope everyone enjoys it :D

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It really is a great looking house. I love how you incorporated the flowstones and such into the design. It must have taken forever to do!

5. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

She is a deco-ing BEAST! D:

6. Hey, just wanted ya'll to know the house slate was wiped clean for holiday house :)

7. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the holidays

8. edda

edda Guest

they did 'a christmas story', its great!