1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One good deed (picture intense sorry)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by MalagAste, Apr 17, 2009.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

A friend of mine asked me to please design him a new vendor house. He just got a very nice piece of land and wanted a Vendor house. He showed me a house and said you see that kitchen? I looked and imediately recognized the kitchen as being based of Ashyn's Stone Kitchen..... I said.... Hum... Well... Ok I think I can do that... (I've admired it for a long time but never ever tried it....) So he showed me the property and the first thing I could think of was I wanted to kinda take in the surroundings and kinda keep the house looking somewhat like the bridge there... so anyway..... Here goes and remember this is my attempt at a vendor house with a Kitchen:

Front of the house
    [​IMG]

East Side
    [​IMG]

West Side Back
    [​IMG]

First Floor
    [​IMG]

Second Floor
    [​IMG]

Third Floor
    [​IMG]

Rooftop
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I hope you all like it.... I've been designing and decorating on Great Lakes for a long time now, though I don't usually post here I thought now was as good a time as any to start. I left some for him to finish but I am done with my part.

2. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Great job! :)

3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I think It is Excellent. Way to go!

4. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Absolutely gorgeous! What a great idea to use the same tiles as the one on the bridge! It stands out nicely with all the green around and its simple and lovely. The kitchen is fabulous...I especially love the table! What a great idea to make a round table!