1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

One good patch for pvp?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Wouldn't one good patch for pvp do wonders?

Some fixes, some reason to pvp (outside of champ spawns)

the list could be huge, but one patch geared toward pvp about the size that other games give out monthly.....would keep me playing.
  2. we had a great balancing patch for pvp a while back... this upcoming patch will also fix some balance issues in pvp caused by the abuseable summoning ball.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Make Evil Omen resistable and add a few ticks to it's casting time. No other spell in the entire game completely negates 120.0 points in a skill.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hey i gotta agro, evil oman para gank sux :p

it would also be nice to remove trapped boxes. so that MR was more popular....
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Factions!! Factions!! Factions!!

*starts chant*
  6. ATLPvPer

ATLPvPer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 10, 2007
    Trap boxes removed to disrupt para.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

nerf the para ganks and pots and I would be pretty happy.
  8. Also make resisting spells have an effect on the duration of strangle.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the pots are fine. Every char can use them, EVERY SINGLE CHAR. The only disadvantage people have is that they dont carry pots. IMO pots are a must have if your pvping.

Leave pots alone, trap boxes are lame though.

Evil Omen/Paralyze DOES need looked at though. Should have a 100% chance to land Evil Omen on someone who has 120 resist. And maybe add another tick to the casting time to slow down the lame exp/fs/eo combos too.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Not just talking about Evil Omen+Paralyze, but also Evil Omen+Poison and Evil Omen+Mana Vampire.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

i can deal with the other evil omen stuff.

It just makes me feel like a big dork when i get fielded :p