1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] One more question...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by old gypsy, Jan 29, 2011.

1. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I've noticed that I only receive a reward for a completed quest after I accept a new quest. Is that how it's supposed to work? Or should I mark the fish as quest items before putting them in the crate? (I haven't been doing that.)

Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm still pretty new at this.

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I think its your perception. Watch closely next time and you'll see what's happening is this (which some of us don't like): you deliver an order to a dock that you don't already have an order from, you doubleclick the fishmonger and he rewards you for that delivery AND immediately offers you an order because you don't have one from him/her. In otherwords your one doubleclick is serving as two. One to turn in an order and one to get an order.

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

So single clicking might work? If not, then you're kind of stuck having to accept the new order even if that wasn't your intention at the time? And we don't have to actually mark the fish as quest items? Just put them in the crate?

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

You don't mark the fish. If you don't want the new offer click on refuse, you will still get your reward for delivery.

5. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Thanks... that definitely answered my question. :)