1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

One more quick and stupid question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by sayler04, Jun 8, 2009.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

I usually play in KR, and somehow I've lost the status bar that always comes up on the left-hnd side of the screen when you have followers. any suggestions?
  2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Are you sure there is not a small triangle thingy on the left hand side of the screen just above the chat window? If there is then it has been minimized and you can expand it with the triangle thingy.
  3. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

nope, I moved all the on-screen displays around, thinking it might be minimized and hidden behind something, but no dice=( thanks anyway though
  4. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Change the UI scale in the options menu to as low as it will go and see if you can find it that way. If so just drag it back to the middle of the screen and reset the UI scale to where you had it.