1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One of my player dropped all bonus stats.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Dec 13, 2009.

1. This char is over a couple years old. Some how he lost all his stat bonuses. Even lost the +5 for being a 6 months old char. I had used a +20 Stat a long while back.. Now I am showing 225 base.. Paged and got some responce being directed to a billing help page. How do I get someone to look at this. I need a link to some support where they might be able to look into this.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Have you tried restarting the client?

I think I had a similar issue not too long ago but restarting the client fixed it.

-Galen's player

3. Restart did nothing. GM says was can't replace lost items.. I would like to have my Six month +5 at the very least.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

sounds like you best page again, wording it a little differently. It's not 'items' you've lost, it's the character's attributes.

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Page again but do not use the word LOST. When the untrained noob on the other end puts LOST in their query of the game database they'll automatically send you the 'we cannot replace lost items' garbage.