1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One of the most interesting pubs on Siege...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Jan 4, 2010.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Most will never see it though. I have been bar crawling as I am going to redo the Iantown Pub as soon as I am done with the farm. (like being done will ever happen)

Kat's place in Old Stonehaven is phenomenal! A bit cluttered, yet visually interesting. Excellent use of space... Odd little things every where. Just what you would want to see in your local pub.

Kat... I will never forget our moment over the music box. :love:

2. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

been to the stripclub out by vesper? lol, not much in it, but i was happily suprised when i found it out in the middle of no where after a long boring search for potential marks and idocs...

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Was it the name or the deco you were pleased with Crux?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

My goal is to build a bed and breakfast... with a pub.

5. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

lol it was the name. i think it was like xXStripclub and Tittie BarXx or something like that haha. the deco was nothing special, just the normal part time siege player house with random crap locked down in a villa.

i had thought about opening a barter town stripclub, but ran out of space lol.

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There was Mud wrestling out side Kelmo's tavern once. It was Lady Flame taking on all comers.

7. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

my favorite pub is not a player made one, its in ilsh and its balls cause there is no bartender..... but kelmos pub is pretty nice

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks, Kelmo! Aeric Horn gave me that place back in 2005 and one of the conditions was that it would always be the Stonehaven Tavern. It has remained as such and always will, even if it becomes the only structure left standing.

I will welcome a new player at any time, but maybe we should hold an open house for the newer players of Siege? That way folks can show off their well built homes and establishments that are normally private buildings? It'd be a greatway to introduce ourselves and show folks around.

A "Parade of Homes"...if you will! :)

9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I know story night is trying to make a comeback. Perhaps we could host the next one there instead of in Wispwood.

Just a thought.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For a bed and breakfast with pub, ya may want to improvise kelmoise a version of the tavern/inn combo at Serp. Hold or at least steal some of your ideas from that lay out and improvise upon it to include a 2nd floor B&B. The Papua Inn also can give ya, ideas to do a combo tavern pub/Bed and Breakfast too.

OR...do a combo, steal or borrow the best features ya like at Stonehaven Tavern, Golden Unicorn and your own kelmo pub & just update em and remodel. Just maybe include a few tiles for a *stage* like Golden Unicorn has, in case ya wish to hold story nights or karoke nights at ye pub. :)

Then again ya can just rename the place *hookers and blow* :blushing: then at least Wulf will surely show up ! :)

11. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Don't tell me. Blah's mom was headlining?

12. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

lol, BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol j/k. was tryin to Blah it up in here a little bit

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ohhh.... "pubs." Ok I get it. At first I thought you were making reference to a certain type of hair. My mistake.

14. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I don't think he would care now...la

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Kinda crass don't ya think? I didn't know the guy at all but I know alot of TNT were close with him so maybe she's just honring his wishes out of respect?

16. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

damn got all excited for nothing didn't you; I hope you can unsticky your keyboard:).

17. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

you should open a bingo hall! lol, arent most of the residents of Iantown geriatrics anyways?

lol

18. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Nope, just stating the facts. He's dead...he won't mind if they change the name of the building...la

19. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your just a hopeless romantic aren't you?

20. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

But, you forgot Cybernickel's "moves" with the Music Box already? That must have been some "movement"! XD

21. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You need to post a map to the pub and your farm.

22. Just because someone's deceased doesn't negate the conditions under which the agreement was made.

If that was the case, there would be a lot of scholarships and grants that would disappear because the person who donated the money is deceased.

23. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Bingo! I am quite sure he wouldn't mind my doing whatever I want with the place, at this point, but its my way of continuing to honor him and show my respect to a good friend. I guess there are some of us who have no clue about such things and unfortunately our friend Rico is one of them. Maybe he has no friends or simply cannot understand the concept of friendship and respect. Its his loss, I suppose.

Aeowyn - I'd be happy to have Story Night at the Stonehaven Tavern anytime. Just drop me a PM or ICQ @ 220-571-153.

24. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Actually, that was more of a straight guy/queer eye moment we had! Kelmo was Chief Deco Advisor during one of my redecorating sprees and we had a rather funny dispute over whether or not that space needed the benefit of a plant! It took more than an hour for me to get the plant in just the right spot that suited his fancy! That single plant is likely what motivated him to describe my Tavern as "A bit cluttered, yet visually interesting", since he begrudgingly ended up agreeing that my plant placement looked very nice. :heart:

25. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*chuckles* Good times.

26. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe ya need to slap one more of your homes back over by your farm and pub to make a spiffy BATTLE CHICKENZ arena ! :)