1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One of the Saddest sites ever :-( Shadow Lords are a Joke.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Jul 18, 2009.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So this morn i checked out the Shadow Lords on ATL - all dead in less than 20 seconds.

Please Please tell me the dev will at some point spawn a Crimson Darggy in there and put a wall up so no one can run away. Or perhaps teleport everyon within 10 tiles of the SL to a distant land filled with all sort of very stong evils.

Make it so only the sruvivers get loot not just the first three weinies to get of the armagedon spell.

One of the weakest events I have ever seen.:loser:

2. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It should take a good five mins to kill this champ. Even with all the GD's and stuff no one would have to worry about dieing but at the very least it would add a bit of length to the event.

I'd love to see it running around with 80K+hps, 4/6 casting, protection, a group of followers and only witherspaming(with max sdi) all the way...now that would be a good laugh. Pity that UO would never actually do something that could clear a room. It's totally possible to solo this guy with nearly any char you would want....sad.

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the shadowlords should be able to control and turn the dragons because they are allied to the crimson dragons...
    saying the blackrock spell should use up a piece of blackrock every time the spell is spoken! much like you would use up a reg if you fizzled your spell!

and yes i have a dragon and yes i use a dragon but im finding it extremely unfair for anyone who doesnt have a dragon..
    maybe im one of the less greedy people?

just my opinion lmao

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I am just having fun participating in the event. I have one cloak. I hope to get others but it is not mandatory to me.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How the hell do people not understand this yet?

6. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The spamming is what bugs me the most,you cant see anything... the only way you know the shadow lord has spawned is when everything starts fighting.

7. Zodia

Zodia Guest

These aren't the Shadowlords; they are coming later in the event.

These are their Manifestations, a weaker image of them who are just beginning to poke their spiritual energy into our plane of existence -- searching, constantly searching for something...

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Whatever they are searching for, the only thing they are possibly seeing is the hindquarters of about 76348537465876 dragons... up close... and fragrantly personal.

9. The manifestations are not as powerful as the actual lords and given that on some shards you have a couple of dozen people waiting for them and most with dragons, the rate of dispatch is about right. I have found that using a dread/bake combo works very well more damage per sec than a dragon. If you attack without the blackrock you do some damage but not enough through the shield though I suspect 15 dragons and mages hitting them at the same time would do it. Being on a small shard they do last a bit longer and it is possible to actually find times when only 3 people are there

10. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The loot is pretty worthless, so who cares....:next:

11. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wouldn't it be counterproductive to their searching for their manifestations to be so damned weak that they last less than half a minute and dont actually get to .. you know... go search? Not to mention these guys could be summed up as "immortal beings of pure evil"... since when has one of those, in ANY form, been this weak?

12. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They should be scaled to the number of people on their subserver when they spawn.

13. Fresley

Fresley Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe. Awesome.

I'm glad I had a cloak from the last time they were available. This doesn't sound like something I want to be a part of.

14. olduofan

olduofan Guest

where can i find the shadowlords

15. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Find the biggest pile of tamed dragons in Tokuno... the corpse will be somewhere in there.

16. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

It's funny and sad because it's very very true oO lol.

17. olduofan

olduofan Guest

lol thanx ...... not much help tho

18. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Ok, one spawns in the Waste (Makoto) one in the Frozen waste (Lady of the snow area) (Isamu northern tip) and the other is supposed to spawn at the Volcano (This one I haven't seen yet, I mainly go to the Waste) (Isamu as well, can't miss it on your map) .

19. olduofan

olduofan Guest

thanx =) is once a day ?

20. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Perhaps what we are seeing is just further proof of their "Distraction" So while we are distracted thinking we are holding them back, they are in fact searching other parts of Tokuno.

Honestly this story can be bent to fit any situation. On the other hand, I agree they are to weak even if this is a "distraction" or whatever they are. =\

21. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If you say so...me, I like the cloaks. I look at this event as an easy means to a pleasant end. :)