1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] One of those "Oh bleep I almost did that" moments

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by The Zog historian, Jun 12, 2013.

1. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I was so excited to make this new suit and was about to imbue the first piece with LMC, then quickly repeat on a few others. As the first property, it would have imbued with 100% success. Then I realized, "WAIT, I DIDN'T APPLY POWDER YET!"

Messing up in PvP is recoverable. But messing up crafting something with millions worth of ingredients is an expensive lesson, and then consider I had to churn out a few hundred pieces to get one just right.

CorwinXX and Tina Small like this.
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

At least you caught yourself in time.... I had to learn the hard way - to go slowly.....

3. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

yeah, well, I used to say I never do that kind of stupid mistake, but actually I just imbued the wrong mod on the only clean DCI20 gargish bracelet that I had, and now I'm mad :eek:

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I just made a suit out of Iron and then used a tool to enhance it all...only realising after that I hadn't reforged anything so it was all pointless :(

5. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I can sure sympathize with you guys on that.... Being a craftsman today is an overly difficult task, IMHO..