1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

One Of Those Posts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Violence, May 30, 2012.

1. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    I've not played UO for too long even though I kept my Acc. open and checked Stratics and Patches regularly. At some point The Secret World Beta started as well and I absolutely :heart: it so far. Even enjoyed their silly Secret War FB App and ARGs. There's BF3 as well. Tried D3 by the way but wasn't impressed. Ahh, got a bit off here- I meant to say there is absolutely no incentive for me to run UO or talk about it.

I'll keep my Acct. open for a while longer just to be sure, even after TSW goes Public since I can afford it. I regret nothing I ever said or did in UO or Stratics, it was all nice and fun. I did meet some very interesting people as I've stated before.

I owe most of the stuff I have to a really nice person with whom I had the pleasure of knowing, so to speak, so none other shall have it when it comes down to that.

Ehh.. What else.. I know I must have said these things again when I stopped playing. I won't bother you with more "GoodBye" Posts if I do decide to /Quit properly so this it it. Enjoy UO ^_^