1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

One Pack animal at a time?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by koris, Dec 30, 2010.

1. koris

koris Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I remember this was put in years ago but i can't remember why. Can anyone refresh my memory? I hope it was and still is a good reason. By the way it is still as annoying as heck to move 10 characters.... that's 50 pack animals.

And another thing. Why are we only allowed 4 pack horses in stables if we have no taming. We have 5 control slots. Wouldn't make more send to give us 5 stable slots? OK, I'm done whining.

2. Fernadious

Fernadious Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

One? That's strange, last month i wanted to move something between houses i was using 4 pack horses cause i wanted to be mounted...

3. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

There is a timer to buy them, dunno why and not sure about the lenght.

4. Fernadious

Fernadious Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It used to be 2 all these years, recently they doubled that amount. The control slots has nothing to do with stable slots though. Control slots got in place at a point to stop tamers from having let's say 10 dragons tamed following them.

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes and I for one miss taking my WWs out together!! had a working pair that I used in Destard. On G Dragons could use the pair! My g dragon is fine but I do miss useing my babys more.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

yes, add packys until your slots are filled

/signed - plus your's are probably so old, they have that cool pre-patch color? (mine do)
    Were Tamers the first of the skill nerfs they started, or was it axers?
    I get sick of riding an Ethy, I like REAL mounts, ones that can fight,+ a main fighting pet,THAT makes me feel like I'm a tamer,
    As it is, if a glitch happened & I lost my 2 tamers, there'd be a Huge wtf, but also would say,"oh well, I don't use 'em too much anyways."
    And GM'ing taming was hard as hell back when - isn't it just a few days now?

This is what Whining does - whining=skill killer

throws cart and GM crafted in this group too

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

was fun back then when a PK could tame 12 drags ;P

8. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

No idea why the timer is there, but usually there are multiple vendors available.